Associate Clinical Social Worker
I am an LGBTQUIA2+ affirmative therapist who works with teens and young adults (Ages 16-25) and adults. I work from a combined humanistic, existential and person-centered lens and collaborate with you to create a treatment plan that is best tailored to your needs. I utilize a variety of evidence based modalities. I received my Masters of Social Work from USC and received my Bachelors in Human Services with a specialization in Mental Health at CSUF. For the past 7 years I have worked with people who struggle with anxiety, bipolar disorder, complex trauma, depression and PTSD.
I look forward to meeting with you soon and working together as a team to help you overcome challenges and helping you achieve your goals.
Areas of Focus include:
*Coping Skills/Relationship Issues
*Mood Disorders (Bipolar Disorder, etc.)
Training and Specialties:
* CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
* TF-CBT (Trauma Focused CBT)
* DBT (Dialectical behavioral therapy)
* IPSRT (Interpersonal and Social Rhythm Therapy)
* ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
* Art Therapy
* IPT (Interpersonal Therapy)
* MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy)
Supervised by Victoria Serratos License #79909